Welcome to Girls on the Run of Central Michigan serving Isabella, Gratiot and Clare counties!!
- The 2014 season is under way! Our season-culminating 5k on Saturday, May 17th at Ithaca High School.
- CALLING ALL SCHOOLS AND BUSINESSES in Clare, Isabella, and Gratiot counties with Mascots!! Now is the time to enter your mascot into the 2014 Girls on the Run of Central Michigan Mascot Fun Run which will be held in conjunction with the 2014 Girls on the Run of Central Michigan 5k!! If you’re interested, contact Blaine@girlsontherun.org or 989-330-3112.
- Registration for the 5k is open to EVERYONE! Register here
- Would you like to Volunteer to help at the 5k?
- Girls on the Run of Central Michigan is seeking candidates for the position of Executive Director. Potential candidates should have experience in a non-profit agency or similar setting. Candidates must possess a passion for educating young girls about healthy behaviors and life style choices. Qualified candidates will also have experience in fund development and grant writing. Resumes/ Inquires should be sent to Kim Vetter, Board Chair GOTR of Central Michigan, at: email@example.com. Application deadline is April 25, 2014. View the job description here
Girls on the Run of Central Michigan is an Independent Council of Girls on the Run International, which has a network of 200 locations across the United States and Canada. Girls on the Run of Central Michigan serves schools in Isabella, Gratiot and Clare counties, and could not serve so many girls without the help of these local sponsors and donors!!!